Careers at Ambrose
A place staff love to be
Are you passionate about helping children reach their potential?
Are you looking for a workplace where you are respected and encouraged to grow?
Ambrose may be the place where you belong.
Ambrose is a social enterprise of the Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services Limited (CDPSL), a not-for-profit charity supporting communities within the Parramatta Diocese. We operate more than 40 childcare services within the Parramatta, Hills, Blacktown, Hawkesbury/Nepean and Blue Mountains regions – and we are continuing to grow.
Ambrose is a positive place where children flourish, parents feel supported, and staff love to be. Our values of Respect, Encouragement and Care guide everything we do.
We need the right people to continue our work. If you are you passionate about helping children reach their potential then Ambrose may be the right career move for you.
Benefits of a career with us
As well as a competitive salary we offer:
• salary packaging options (which can increase your take-home pay)
• comprehensive induction programs
• regular training and professional development
• opportunities for career development and progession
• access to Educational Leaders who provide coaching and guidance to educator teams to ensure the very best for children
• opportunities for networking and collaboration with other services
• a supportive team environment.
Our Pathway programs are designed to nurture, inspire and encourage people who want to start or progress their career in Children’s Services.
Discover a range of exciting programs and study options here.
Ambrose services are faith based and built on Catholic values. Our services are inclusive, caring and open to all families, children and staff regardless of race, gender or religion.
Ambrose is a licensed ECEC Service Provider operating under the National Quality Framework.
Working With Children Checks and other screening requirements are mandatory.
Join us and make a difference in lives of children